Feed the Cats: The Off-Season Speed Workoutby Tony Holler
“The Speed Workout” is the first course of an ambitious Feed the Cats course created by Tony Holler.
Feed the Cats is a revolutionary way of training, coaching, and teaching that values specificity, essentialism, performance, and love. After gaining a world-wide following in Track & Field, FTC has now gained a foothold in American football.
“The Speed Workout” gives the background needed to adopt the “Do Less, Achieve More” fundamentals needed to understand minimalist sprint training. The goal of the course is to give the off-season athlete everything they need to begin training speed three times a week. The videos are simple, detailed, and reproducible. Workouts can be done solo. With the crazy circumstances surrounding the pandemic, athletes may find this course to be exactly what they are looking for.
Follow Tony Holler on Twitter… @pntrack
- Head Boy's Track & Field at Plainfield North High School (IL)
- Retired Chemistry Teacher
- Public Speaker
- Writer for FreelapUSA, SimpliFaster, & ITCCCA
- Creator and Owner of "Feed the Cats"
- Co-Owner of Track Football Consortium
- Certified Teacher of Reflexive Performance Reset