Controlling the Time- Distance Variable
Not Controlling the time-distance variable is the most common mistake in effecitve execution of any defense wihtout being countered yourself
1. Fighters mostly press forward and stalk their opponet often getting to close and dimishing reaction/response time.
2. Fighters usually trade striking exchanges back and forth, and intercpeting strikes with their faces instead of blocking or stopping them
3. Fighters will often close their eyes when being swung at causing them to pyschologically disconnet thier perceptual awareness
4. Fighters often retreat or run using wasted footwork putting themselves to far away to counter attack instantly making them to defensive
5. Fighters spend too much time practicing boxing hand eye coordination drills on focus mitts in a controlled envoirnment without defense
The shield defense system is a cutting edge method to obtaining a well rounded effective defensive skill set for MMA fighting.The concept of the shield is to use a powerful emergency maneuver to portect your vital targets from an attack, thus creating an obstruction for your opponent to strike or slam against without being able to harm you in the process. Traditional boxing defense skills such ...