The Bolt Offenseby Joe Osovet19,99 $
Would you rather be an up-tempo offense, or a tough offense?
Why not both?
Follow along as Coach Joe Osovet of ASA College in Brooklyn, New York takes you inside one of the most explosive offenses in the country.
Coach Osovet explains his philosophy and explains his thoughts on:
- Building a foundation of toughness on offense
- Making your opponent defend multiple players after the snap with the RPO
- Forcing the defense to play side-to-side instead of downhill.
- Making conditioning a factor, for you and the opponent
- Having answers on game day
- Complete with diagrams and game film cut ups!
Don't wait, book this course now!19,99 $
Read Everything with Unlimited Optionsby Joe Osovet19,99 $
Coach Joe Osovet is a mad scientist, experimenting with the RPO like few others.
In fact, he'll tell you that his offense at ASA College in Brooklyn, New York is made up of over NINETY PERCENT post-snap RPO!
That might sound crazy to you, but it turns out it's pretty effective.
Coach Osovet has consistently churned out top ten offenses at his last stop as a coach, and now at ASA.
How does he do it? Find out from the man himself.
Read Everything with Unlimited Options covers topics like:
- How to get the defense to play laterally instead of downhill
- How to get the ball to your playmakers AND create vertical alleys for them to run downhill.
- How to maximize the talent of those undersized slot players
- Includes game clips and more!
If you're interested in either running the RPO or learning how to defend it, you can't afford NOT to book this course.
Don't wait, get started today!19,99 $