Plyometric Training for Track and Fieldby Larry Judge29,00 $Plyotemetric training is a great way for young track and field athletes to increase their vertical jump, speed, and strength.
Taught by Larry Judge, Plyometric Training for Track and Field is a must-see coaching course for any youth track & field coach that aims to improve the performance of their young athletes. Featuring one of the most respected coaches in track & field, these coaching videos explain why plyometrics should be blended into an athlete’s training plan and how this highly effective form of training can be used to build a base for subsequent high-intensity, speed-strength work. This course details both the technical guidelines and the proper techniques for performing plyometrics.
Among the topics covered:
• The basic jumping skills
• Different categories of plyometrics
• Progression of activities
• Proper plyometric landing position— postural integrity
• Technical guidelines
• Proper technique
• Illustration of the stretch reflex
• Designing plyometric training
• Conditioning for plyometrics
• Planning a plyometric session
• Medium/high-intensity plyometrics
• Upper-body plyometrics29,00 $