- Coach Development
- Disc Golf
- Extreme Sports
- Field Hockey
- Health & Fitness
- Martial Arts
- Mental Training
- Track and Field
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Youth Coaching
Former Head Coach University of Houston and Founder of Bring Your Own Parent BYOP®
Engaging Parents in Successfully Training Their Own Kids in VolleyballViews: 179929,99 $
Features & Benefits
- Learn how to engage parents in training their daughters
- Use key words to effectively teach and reinforce sound volleyball fundamental skills
- Teach youth how to analyze each of the skills' mechanics and make effective adjustments faster
In this instructional volleyball course, Ruth N. Nelson introduces her unique Bring Your Own Parent (BYOP™) program, which is designed for kids 10 and under and allows the players' parents to be fully involved in all drills and activities. The BYOP™ training is a "how to" course that includes warm-ups, passing, setting, and attacking as well as sport-specific performance training for this age group.
See how Nelson utilizes parents in every drill as an active participant. Parental involvement goes beyond tossing and shagging. Parents are engaged in performing each skill alongside their daughters, which provides players with the opportunity to analyze and correct their parents' mechanics.
Learn Nelson's simple yet effective teaching cues used throughout this course. Also learn how to conduct drills and activities effectively and efficiently. Parents and players alike become volleyball instructors and can continue training together at home. In addition, they gain a greater appreciation for the demands of the sport and for each other. Observe young players and their parents truly having fun as they improve their skills and relationships.
Take advantage of this unique BYOP™ program that yields success, good habits and improved relationships on and off the court.Views: 179929,99 $
Volleyball Performance Training on the CourtViews: 185939,99 $
Features & Benefits
- Improve volleyball skills while conditioning and training your athletes
- Get your players excited about training and conditioning
- Learn jump rope training that athletes can do on their own at home to build strength and power
- Teach and develop explosive movement in your team; speed, quickness and agility, and increase flexibility
Make performance training more fun for your team while maintaining a high level of productivity.
Ruth N. Nelson and fitness trainer Robert Selders combine volleyball skills and performance training in this very informative video. With the volleyball knowledge of Nelson and the performance training expertise of Selders, coaches of all levels have access to the tools they need for a complete volleyball-specific training program.
This video will help improve your team's stability, control, court movement, quickness, precise movements, explosiveness and engage the entire muscles. While all of this takes place, your team will also be practicing their technique in blocking, passing, attacking, and defense.
With the help of players aged 14-18, the coaches show how the use of equipment such as bungees, flying saucers, half-moons and jump ropes can be combined with the skills of hitting, passing, defensive moves and blocking to make your practices as efficient as possible.
Also presented is a complete warm-up routine that engages the entire body to help improve agility and flexibility. This general warm-up will raise the heart rate and muscle temperature of athletes to prepare them for activity and help prevent injury. As an added bonus they go through an entire jump rope routine that will help improve foot speed, conditioning, agility and coordination of your athletes.
Each skill practiced in the video has multiple drills and exercises to give your athletes variety so they will never get bored of the routine. Your athletes will be guaranteed to have fun and have an all new love and passion for training in your gym after engaging in these challenging activities.
This is an essential video for coaches of all levels who want to gain an advantage over their opponents.Views: 185939,99 $
Teaching Volleyball to Young Children and their ParentsViews: 192239,99 $THIS COURSE IS NOW ON SALE! WAS 39.99, NOW 9.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME. Features & Benefits
Views: 192239,99 $
- Teach 5-10 year old children the skills they need to develop into successful athletes and volleyball players
- Run a fun, high energy practice that keeps your kids engaged
- Learn to simplify complex moves so kids can master the basic volleyball skills
- See how to positively approach your kids in coaching them to learn the sport of volleyball
- Get drills that integrate actions and movements--even if they are not volleyball related--to help the kids to develop their coordination