Mastering the Princeton Offense - Online Courseby Quinn McDowell
Why Learn the Princeton?
There has never been a better time to learn the Princeton offense!!!
Mid-Major programs like Richmond and San-Francisco have recently racked up wins against high major programs like Virginia and Kentucky using this system of play.
Give your team the tools they need to be an offensive machine. There are 7 key actions in the Princeton that will build your team into an unstoppable force. Learn the secrets of spacing, timing, and movement that will make your offense Impossible to Defend and Scout!!!
This offense will also help you:
- Maximize Skilled Players
- Provide Elite Floor Spacing
- Use Players as Interchangeable Parts
- Produce Wide Open Threes and Layups
- Master more than 20+ quick hitters designed to get easy buckets
Who is Behind this Course?
My name is Quinn McDowell, thanks for checking out Mastering the Princeton Course! Here are a few details about how I came to create this course.
- My experience playing in the Princeton style offense for 4 years at the Division 1 level (at the College of William and Mary) helped a below average athlete score over 1600 points and shoot 40% from three while leading our team to one of the best season in school history.
- I continued to study these offensive concepts as a professional in my four years playing overseas in Australia, Spain, Latvia, and the NBA G-League.
- As a current NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Coach (Lehigh University) I've refined these concepts to build a lethal offensive system that will take your team's scoring to the next level.
- The Princeton System changed the course of my career forever and it can do the same for you and your team. I continue to write about the Princeton Offense (and much more) on my personal website aretehoops.com
This is the best resource for learning the Princeton Offense on the internet!!!
What you Get:
- Best Selling Princeton Offense Playbook (45+pages)
- Tons of Live-Play Video Examples
- Learn the Basic Actions + Quick Hitters
- Whiteboard Sessions
- Breakdown Practice and Shooting Drills
Learn How to Unleash Your Offense Using the Princeton
The Princeton System uses pace, space, skill, timing, and shooting to take advantage of another team's defense. Learn to maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses using the Princeton Offensive system.
Learn the 7 Basic Actions of the Princeton Offense
There are 7 basic actions that make up the Princeton System. They are:
- Rod 1
- Rod 2
These actions make up 90% of the Princeton system and are used interchangeably. When you master these actions you can Master the Princeton.
Learn Princeton Quick Hitters
The Princeton Offense is built on a series of actions and patterns that can look familiar to opposing defenses. You can use an opponent's aggressiveness against them by implementing a series of counters and quick hitters that will take the defense by surprise.
Learn the Breakdown Drills
Princeton actions can easily be broken down into simple drills and small-sided games that allow you to implement these concepts and actions with your team from Day One.
Watch Video Examples of the Princeton in Action
The Princeton System is a beautiful symphony of interchangeable pieces that flow seamlessly together from one action to the next. I will give examples of each individual action so you can see the breakdown of smaller actions and how they fit into the bigger picture. I will also show you how when added together, these actions can make your team nearly impossible to guard.
What Other Coaches are Saying...
Quinn's expertise in understanding and teaching the Princeton Offensive System is unmatched. He helped me implement this offense at the high school level and it has been very effective at helping our team excel offensively! Any coach serious about growing their understanding of the offensive side of the basketball needs to take this course.
Paul Ferguson - Columbus North HS
Coach McDowell’s mastery of the Princeton offense is a must have for coaches of all levels. His materials included in this course are concise, in depth, and well organized.
Mike Connors - University of the Sciences (NCAA Division 2)
Ordering Mastering the Princeton through Arete Hoops has helped me to incorporate the Princeton into our offensive scheme in a simple and effective way. There's no better product on the market.
Brad Bjorkgren (NAIA Head Coach)
Any coach serious about the Princeton offense should sign up for this course. It is really well done and extensive... a "must" for any coach using the Princeton offense.
Dr. James Gels
A Game Changer
For the last 4 years I've built my coaching career and now serve as a Division 1 assistant at Lehigh University. In my current role, I've continued to build on my areas of expertise which include:
*The Princeton Offense
*Ball Screen Continuity
*Leadership and Team-Building
*Coaching with Excellence
*Leading with Purpose
As a 4-year starter and all-conference selection at the College of William and Mary I scored 1600 points and grabbed more than 500 rebounds while helping our team to one of the best records in school history.
After graduation, I continued my playing career overseas in some of the best leagues in the world. I traveled the world for many years as a pro with stops in Australia, Spain, Latvia, and the NBA G-League.
I run the site aretehoops.com where I write to thousands of followers about all things hoops, leadership, and the pursuit of excellence.