Creating Explosives with the Tunnel Screenby Spread-N-Shred
The Tunnel Screen can be one of the most Explosive plays in all of football, but only when ran correctly. The Screen itself allows for the Offense to get the ball in the hands of a play-maker out in space, while getting Offensive Lineman out on the perimeter to block. The Game of football is about spreading the ball and attacking space both Vertically & Horizontally. The Tunnel Screen attacks the Perimeters with an all out assault. While stretching the field horizontally is a key aspect of the Tunnel, it also allows you to take advantage of an aggressive pass rush. If a team is pinning their ears back and attacking your protection then make them pay with a timely Tunnel Screen. Inside this course you will find all the secrets to perfect the Tunnel including the multiple types of Tunnel (Single, Multiple, to #2, Off Play-Action, and much more). Learn how you can coach your Offensive Line to Understand proper angles and leverage to spring the Tunnel Loose for a highly explosive play.
This Course Features:
- Several different ways to run the Tunnel Screen
- How to Teach it, in order to make it simple for your players
- Blocking Rules & Assignments
- In-Depth details on how to teach proper angles and leverage points
- Keys for the Tunnel Player to make explosive moves in space
- Crucial Drills in order to refine the concepts
- Playbook Sheets to give you the full picture
- All-22 for you to watch and analyze
- Detailed Film Breakdowns to go over real life situations and how to properly run the concept in game time
The Spread n' Shred Community was built by coaches for coaches. The Spread n' Shred Staff consists of College Coaches from across the country as well as several extremely successful coaches at the High School Level. All courses are designed for instructional purposes and made in an effort to help our fellow coaches as much as we can.
Follow us on our Social Media Platforms: