New Age Air Raid: A USC Breakdownby Spread-N-Shred
Graham Harrell. Do I have your attention yet? Find out why he IS the next great offensive coach in all of football! Coach Harrell is a prodigy of Mike Leach and the traditional Air Raid Offense. Being under his tutelage and guidance for four years and then later on becoming an assistant for Leach, Graham was able to master his craft and the art of the Air Raid while throwing in tricks of his own with the ever evolving RPO game! USC has given him a great platform to showcase his ability to string concepts and drives together to make it look like he is always on the attack! Find out how he is able to do it and what he is doing that will make you wish it was in your offense. He is a Red Zone guru as he is able to adapt his game when the vertical space is condensed, understand how he is able to do that as well as stretch the defense horizontally. The Air Raid is evolving and Graham Harrell is leading the charge!
In this breakdown, you’ll get to see…
- How Graham Harrell is packaging concepts together to keep the defenses guessing
- How USC is utilizing an RPO based Run Attack to always attack every inch of grass
- Learn how Graham Harrell has taken Traditional Air Raid Concepts and tweaked them to best fit his personnel
- Get into the mind of a young, ambitious coach and see how he wants to consistently evolve the game and always be on the cutting edge
- Get the answer to the Red Zone when the field shrinks and the holes get smaller
- Open up the game again with a refreshed look at the offensive side of the ball
- Updated Downloadable Playbook Sheets to print and Anaylze
The Spread n' Shred Community was built by coaches for coaches. The Spread n' Shred Staff consists of College Coaches from across the country as well as several extremely successful coaches at the High School Level. All courses are designed for instructional purposes and made in an effort to help our fellow coaches as much as we can.
Please feel free to reach out and talk football anytime!
Follow us on our multiple Social Media Platforms: