The stack defense is one of the most frustrating schemes to deal with, especially if you don't see it very often.
The defense can give you what seems like a different look on each play, leaving your offensive line waiting and reacting instead of firing off the ball.
Every defense has weak spots. This course will teach you how to find them.
Luther College Offensive Coordinator Payton Haynes uses game footage and diagrams to walk you through the four concepts he relies on to defeat the stack defense.
In this course, you'll learn how to...
- Outnumber the defense
Employ unbalanced formations to create extra space for your playmakers
- Punish aggressive defenders
Use motion and misdirection to use the defense's speed against them
- Beat good players with better adjustments
If you don't have a plan B, you don't have an offense. Good players will figure you out, so you'd better have adjustments ready.
- BONUS: Downloadable PDF playbook is included with all concepts drawn up.
Become a better coach instantly. Book this course now.
|2||What Are The 4 Plays 01:31|
|3||How To Keep Defenses Off Balance 03:51|
|4||Inside Veer - 2x2 05:23|
|5||Inside Veer - Reduced Formation 02:17|
|6||Inside Veer - TE Unbalanced Formation 09:31|
|7||Inside Veer - X Over Unbalanced Formation 03:53|
|8||Outside Veer 08:45|
|9||Midline Triple - Twirl 02:08|
|10||Midline Triple - Seal 04:03|
|11||Midline Triple - Reduced Formation 05:11|
|12||Midline Triple - TE Unbalanced Formation 01:26|
|13||Zone Dive - 2x2 02:46|
|14||Zone Dive - Loop 04:17|
|15||Zone Dive - Reduced Formation 02:26|
|16||Conclusion & Contact Info 02:05|
|17||Workbook - View Without Downloading|
|18||Workbook - Download PDF|
Payton Haynes is the Offensive Coordinator and QB/RB Coach at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa.
As a Coach Prior to Luther
- Running backs and Slots Coach - William Penn University, IA 2011-2012
- Helped lead William Penn the NAIA in rushing yards per game in 2011 and total rushing yards in 2012
- 2012 Mid-States West Conference Champions
- Assistant Coach (QB/WR) Willard High School (MO) 2008-2009
- Assistant Coach (QB/OLB) Reeds Spring High School (MO) 2007
As an Athlete
- Played QB at Missouri Southern State University (MO) and William Penn University (IA)
This course has no reviews