Women`s Lacrosse Skills Master Classby Jamie Munro
Welcome to the JM3 Women's Lacrosse Academy. Like everything in life, you will get out of this program what you put into it, but the great news is you are about to embark on a journey of getting really freakin' good at lacrosse! In this ten week program you will learn every variation of every skill as well as the most effective and cutting edge ways to practice these skills. Your talents will be immensely elevated after fully practicing everything faithfully and after spending lots of time to improve.
Here you will learn about the power of body language and movement; using video presentations I will train you similarly to the way I train coaches. You will learn about the power of Hesitation, Changing Directions, and Insider Intelligence about Dodging.When you add in our strength training, agility, and speed development, you have the resources to be an elite lacrosse player.
Equipment needed to fully take Advantage of the Master Class:
- 3.5' x 3.5' goal for pick up games (call Stephen the lax net guy at 315-439-9956)
- A goalie stick (for pick up game box lacrosse style goaltending in small net)
- A crease for pick up games (use chalk on the street, paint on grass, "Bownet" products for turn)
- Bounce back
- 6x6 goal
- A player to do 1v1's against
- A goalie to shoot on (this can be Mom/Dad with a small net and a tennis ball!)
Jamie has trained hundreds if not thousands of players over the years from youth to high school, DI to Pro, boys/girls and club. He has served as a former Assistant Lacrosse Coach at Yale, a Head Coach at Denver University for 11 years, an ESPNU Analyst for D1 College Lacrosse, a Founder and CEO of 3D Lacrosse and he now runs JM3 Lacrosse providing even more high quality educational content for Lacrosse players.