Athlete Construction Level II: Building Bulletproof Softball Athletesby Carol Bruggeman Teena Murray
Athlete Construction has created a comprehensive program for serious players and coaches. In this course, coaches Carrol Bruggeman and Teena Murray show you how to maximize performance and durability for on-filed success. If you want to be a softball athlete this program is for you!
- Intensive 12-week training program (adaptable to 24-weeks)
- 5 detailed workouts per week (3 lifts, 2 speed & conditioning)
- Video clips with audio explanation for all exercises
- Limited equipment needs
- Basic testing plan to monitor progress
- Effective progressions for optimal results
- Bonus manual with detailed training & performance nutrition information
Teena Murray is the director of sports performance at the University of
Louisville. Murray worked extensively with professional, Olympic, and
collegiate athletes. She is a master strength coach who also serves as
adjunct faculty at the University of Louisville and owner of Athlete
Construction - a company dedicated to creating training resources for
young athletes and coaches.
Carol Bruggeman has surpassed the 700-win milestone as associate head coach at the university of Louisville. In her eight years with the cardinals she has helped guide the perennial top 25 team to three Big East Conference championships and eight straight NCAA appearances.