Softball Pitching Velocity Programby Courtney Hudson
The Softball Pitching Velocity Guide is for beginner pitchers to help get their velocity to 50 mph.
This program includes:
- Factors that influence your velocity
- Detailed video on proper warm up
- At Home Movement Screening to prescribe workouts
- 10 Exercise Videos
- 16 pitching drills that help build velocity
- Dumbbell Arm Care routine
- Bonus links to JagarSports Long Toss and Arm Care Routine
- Bonus 20 Ways To Increase Velocity download
- B.S. BioChemical Engineering
- CPT form American Council on Exercise
- Sports Conditioning Specialty Certifications
- Sports Nutrition Specialty Certifications
- Functional Movement Specialty Certifications
- Certified BioMechanics Method of Corrective Exercise
Courtney Hudson is a former Division II softball player and coach. She made two trips to the Division II College Softball World Series, in 2009 and 2011, as a pitching coach with a three season record of 143-24. She has over 16 years of experience coaching fastpitch softball pitchers.
Courtney is the owner of Engineered Performance Lab in Huntsville, AL where she programs data driven exercise and training for baseball and softball athletes.