Performance Factors on Forehand Strokes - Cyril Genevoisby World Tennis Conference
- How racket speed is REALLY produced on the forehand and how to create more of it.
- YES, the kinetic chain is key. But there are two links that have a greater impact on forehand velocity than the others.
- Why your non-dominant arm has such a massive impact on POWER, and exactly what it should be doing at every phase of the stroke.
- The RIGHT way to use a medicine ball to improve forehand power (most trainers get this wrong).
- The right timing in the upper limbs to produce maximum velocity
- How “Lag and Snap” REALLY works… and why you should never “try” to do this.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.
- Video analysis and support for technical improvement
- Support for physical training planning during and between tournaments
- Global training load monitoring
- Traveling coach for 14 girls and boys on Tennis Europe tournaments
- Traveling coach for girls and boys on ITF Junior Tour
- Traveling coach on ITF woman’s world tennis tour
- Developed innovative tennis programs for players of all ages and ability levels (QuickStart tennis, junior programs, adult programs)
- Organized training tennis programs for intermediate to national level players
- Supervised male and female teams participating in team championships at the national level
- Developed Strength and Conditioning programs for all levels
- Scouted and developed 8 young players in the country for National Team
- Developed a great relationship with the members and built a strong tennis staff to support the programs we developed
- Private Instructor for all aged players year-round
- Trained young tennis players involved in the national program
- Developed strength and conditioning programs for development players
- Coach education and certification for coaches at the regional level
- Teaching assistant for computer courses (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Effectively supervising masters-level students
- Jury for the “Strength and conditioning European University degree “
- Smash Tennis Academy Cairo, Egypt (2016-2017)
- Ahmedabad, India (2018)