Tennis Movement Code- Ian Barstowby World Tennis Conference
- Why the change of direction is the key to becoming a more efficient mover. And how to develop this skill, even with the most “unathletic” individuals.
- The 5 fundamental movements tennis players make on every shot (and how to systematically become brilliant with them)
- A free App that will allow you to specifically measure EXACTLY how much you and your athletes are improving.
- How to develop an Athletic “shuffle” pattern just like the pros.
- Why your brain has a built-in “learning system” for efficient movement, that no coach could ever teach you… and how you can tap into this system effortlessly.
- How to properly integrate strength training with movement patterns to become more explosive, and efficient at the same time, without risking injury.
- Why many of the strength trainers are accidentally making tennis players “slower” and how to be sure you keep making steady gains week after week with your players.
- The 5 key exercises to perform allow players to consistently get stronger, faster, and more efficient.
- A secret “light hack” that makes players' reaction skills razor-sharp.
- The truth about mobility
- Why we must train our body’s ability to “look for forehands”
- The exact protocol for stride length that allows maximum court coverage (without risking injury).
- What the best players REALLY do on-court (and how any player can mimic them)
- Why being able to put more force into the ground is the key to becoming a more dynamic tennis player, and how to develop this crucial skill.
- That 70% of the movement in singles is LATERAL, with 80% of those moves being 4 steps or less!
- GPTCA/ATP Certified
- Masters in Health Science from the University of Florida
- Has worked for 30 years using science to help athletes move better, including working at 35 grand slams, and fighting sports.
- Developed a revolutionary approach to movement on the tennis court based on the biomechanics of the best movers
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.