Tennis Serve Biomechanics : Cyril Genevoisby World Tennis Conference
It's no secret... the serve is the single most important shot in tennis.
It's often the difference between a good player and a great player.
And the difference between a great player and an elite player.
This may seem laughable, but if you never lose serve... you can't lose a match.
So, the question becomes, how can you and your players maximize your serve efficiency...
to produce the most power, spin, accuracy, and consistency?
Cyril Genevois was a featured presenter at World Tennis Conference 2, by GPTCA/SI. And there's a reason why, as a PhD he's one of the brightest minds in biomechanics.
In this wildly popular presentation, Tennis Serve Biomechanics Genevois shows you:
- Why the kinetic chain of the serve is like a 3 stage rocket.
- The 3 phases and 8 stages that ALL elite servers have mastered (and how you can do the same)
- The key events (and relationships) at each stage of the serve
- What incorrect coordination of the leg-drive and racket drop is... and how you can fix it.
- EXACTLY where to toss the ball for maximum power, spin, consistency, accuracy, AND deception
- The truth about angular momentumm
- And so much more.
If you're in the business of leaving no stone unturned, and maximizing serve power and efficiency potential, then Tennis Serve Biomechanics is a MUST OWN.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI
It is the most important Tennis Conference in the world which is organized by GPTCA and Segal Institute, supported by ATP.
Each year, virtually it brings together the most important and outstanding international tennis coaches, scientists, personalities, experts with great experience on player development processes, Each one presents us the progressive development pathway of Top Competitive Worldwide Tennis Players.
WORLD TENNIS CONFERENCE by GPTCA/SI has been designed and developed into several presentations and very special content on many different subjects on and off court to help you to keep developing your best strategies for your tennis projects. All presentations are integrated into specialized thematic blocks to maximize the experience of being part of the event.
Take advantage to have a presentation of each of WTC Speakers.
Is important to remark that when you are buying a presentation/course you are helping to promote tennis because most of the speakers donate their income to Tennis AID, a non-profit organization who is promoting tennis giving racquets, nets, tennis balls, tennis clothes and much more supporting tennis actions in countries like (Ghana, Nigeria, Vietnam, Philippines, Bolivia, Cambodia and others)
Be ready to participate in the next WTC3 in March, 2023 with the most important coaches in Professional Tennis Circuits.
- Video analysis and support for technical improvement
- Support for physical training planning during and between tournaments
- Global training load monitoring
- Traveling coach for 14 girls and boys on Tennis Europe tournaments
- Traveling coach for girls and boys on ITF Junior Tour
- Traveling coach on ITF woman’s world tennis tour
- Developed innovative tennis programs for players of all ages and ability levels (QuickStart tennis, junior programs, adult programs)
- Organized training tennis programs for intermediate to national level players
- Supervised male and female teams participating in team championships at the national level
- Developed Strength and Conditioning programs for all levels
- Scouted and developed 8 young players in the country for National Team
- Developed a great relationship with the members and built a strong tennis staff to support the programs we developed
- Private Instructor for all aged players year-round
- Trained young tennis players involved in the national program
- Developed strength and conditioning programs for development players
- Coach education and certification for coaches at the regional level
- Teaching assistant for computer courses (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Effectively supervising masters-level students
- Jury for the “Strength and conditioning European University degree “
- Smash Tennis Academy Cairo, Egypt (2016-2017)
- Ahmedabad, India (2018)