Feed the Cats: Getting to MAX Velocity Out of the Blocksby Tony Holler
“BLOCK STARTS” is the THIRD course of an ambitious “Feed the Cats certification program created by Tony Holler. This is the first 200-level course, indicating that it’s track-specific.
Feed the Cats is a revolutionary way of training, coaching, and teaching that values specificity, essentialism, performance, and love. After gaining a world-wide following in Track & Field, FTC has now gained a foothold in American football.
The target audience of “BLOCK STARTS” is both athletes and coaches. There is over 60 minutes of detailed teaching including tons of video analysis. The instruction connects simply and directly. With 39 years of coaching and teaching experience, Coach Holler has found ways to connect with his audience without the sophisticated complexity of most presenters.
More courses are on the way!
Follow Tony Holler on Twitter… @pntrack
- Head Boy's Track & Field at Plainfield North High School (IL)
- Retired Chemistry Teacher
- Public Speaker
- Writer for FreelapUSA, SimpliFaster, & ITCCCA
- Creator and Owner of "Feed the Cats"
- Co-Owner of Track Football Consortium
- Certified Teacher of Reflexive Performance Reset