The A-Z of Sprinting - Ryan Bantaby Texas Track & Field Coaches Association
Want your sprinters to become even faster? Then you've come to the right place! In this course, Coach Ryan Banta reveals 6 different workouts you need your athletes to be doing to reach new PRs. He also includes things like:
- Cool Downs
He even shows off the forms he uses for practice that will help your organization for practice.
Coach Ryan Banta has been a Track & Field coach for 19 years. He is also the author of "The Sprinter's Compendium" and writes for elitetrack.com and speed endurance.com. He is the Head Women's Track & Field coach at Parkway Central High School starting in 2003. He is also the Head Women's Cross Country coach at Parkway Central High School starting in 2013. He also has USATF Level II in sprints, relays, endurance, and hurdles. Coach Banta is also the MTCCCA VP and an MSHSAA Board Member.
- 84 school records
- 2 top 4 finishers in 2008 and 2009
- District Champions in 2007, 2008, and 2009
- 4 runner up finishes at districts 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- 2 state records in the 4×800m and 3200m run
- 14 nationally ranked events
- 34 all-state performances
- 7 runner up finishes
- 8 state championship events
- 70 state qualifiers(Track and Cross Country)