Every Play Revealed: New England vs Atlanta19,99 $
Go inside the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history and learn how Tom Brady guided his team to a 25-point second half comeback!
Every single play drawn up and analyzed from a coach’s perspective, diving deep into the coaching adjustments and personnel moves that led to an unbelievable game.
This book contains deep analysis on subjects like:
- Why James White had such a huge game against Atlanta
- How Tom Brady uses formations to force the defense to show their hand
- Why one of the biggest plays in the Super Bowl was one you probably missed
- And more!
You won’t find this information anywhere else, so what are you waiting for?
Order your copy now!19,99 $
Panther Offense vs Bronco Defense in the Super Bowl9,99 $
How exactly did Denver shut down the red-hot offense of Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers?
Find the answer to that question and so much more in this ebook!
X's and O's enthusiasts will love all 16 drives of Carolina's Offense vs Denver's Defense in the Super Bowl broken down and analyzed.
What are you waiting for?
Get your copy now!9,99 $
2017 AFCA Convention NotesFree
Learn from some of the best coaches in the game and browse through these notes from the 2017 AFCA Convention in Nashville, Tennessee!
Featuring notes on teams and coaches from Michigan, Oklahoma State, Florida State, Navy, Nebraska, Colorado and many more!
Book this free course today and grab the free PDF!Free
Belichick On FootballFree
Bill Belichick is one of the greastest coaches in the history of the NFL.
Capturing five Super Bowl titles as a head coach of the New England Patriots, as well as two more as an assistant with the New York Giants, Belichick has acquired a knowledge of the game that few can match.
This book contains Belichick's own words on topics like:
- Two Point Conversions: When to go for it, and how to defend it
- The Zone Blitz: It's history and development in pro football
- Preparing for Peyton Manning: Some things he's learned about how to defend one of the all-time greats
- On Analytics: What does the best coach in the game today think about the new field of study in football?
- Access to FREE BONUS material inside the book
- And more!
Just click the button at the top of the page and get your hands on a copy today!Free