The Left Handed Pick Off Move - Building Your Best One17,00 $
Learn from Coach Wayne Mazzoni, 20+ year college pitching coach, how to quickly develop an elite pick off move.17,00 $
College Baseball Recruiting Course47,00 $
If you can't figure out recruiting after this course, you never will. This is not a stupid recruiting service who will take your money and do nothing for you. This is education and information from a 20+ year college coach. Book, video, powerpoint, etc. , all to help you reach your dream of playing in college.47,00 $
How To Improve Your Bat Speed In One Cage SessionFree
This free instructional hitting course offers three short videos...
- The problem with most young hitters.
- A look at your typical pro hitter.
- The one move you can do to increase your bat speed, meaning the one move to hit the ball harder!
5 Mechanical Musts for Max Velocity35,00 $
This course is 20 years in the making. From thousands of videos I've studied and years of working with players from little league to pros, this course teaches the keys to being the most athletic and thus hardest throwing pitcher your body is capable of being.
The course has 5 video based sections that are backed up by video breakdown's of today's best MLB pitchers showing the movements in action. The program also has a take to the field/pen workbook to track your progress.
- Stance to leg lift. Here we cover the key movements needs to start your delivery in the most athletic way possible.
- Leg lift to the first move down. Think of a QB throwing a hail mary.
- Hips, stride, and landing. The keys for your body type.
- Foot strike, release, and finish. The moment of truth.
- Arm action. The key to getting the most from your delivery.
The Mental Traits of Great Pitchers: A 10 Part Series for The Muscle Between Your Ears27,00 $Ten Videos on The Mental Game Cover:
- Process Not Outcome
- Tempo And Body Language
- Three Pitches Or Less
- Affecting the Hitting
- Proper Practice
- Pitching is Real Work
- Don't Give The Hitter Too Much Credit
- You Are On Offense
Also includes Mental Game Workbook.
Essential Elements of Great Hitters27,00 $Video breakdown of each section of the swing, followed by pro video analysis of today's best hitters showing each aspect in action.
Section 1: Stance: Personal Flair vs. Essentials
Section 2: Stride: Where the swing is made...or broken
Section 3: Swing: Lower half moves for max power. Bat path from contact through extension
Section 4: Mental aspects of elite hitters
Throw 3 MPH Faster In 10 Minutes - Guarenteed!Free
This free pitching instructional course features three short videos...
- Why most young pitchers kill their velocity early in their delivery
- How most pro's do the exact opposite
- The one move you can do today, to gain 3 miles per hour
Get more in depth training from my full length courses here: https://coachtube.com/users/coachmazzFree