Power Yoga for Sports FULL Baseball Softball Training Kitby Gwen Lawrence
Whether you are a Coach, Trainer, Professional Athlete, Student Athlete, or Parent that wants to give their kid the extra edge.
This kit is a no-brainer easily a $1,500.00 value, Gwen’s services and advice is sought after from the world’s highest-level elite athletes.
Ask yourself what is the cost of:
- Lost playing time
- Fear of losing your place on the team
- Cost of physical therapy
- Mental and monetary cost of surgery
- Mental drain of not playing
Isn’t it clear that investing $47 now to offset these worries is PRICELESS
This kit will give you all the tools you need
- From yoga poses relevant to the game and position
- To nutrition tips,
- Hydration advice
- 17 exclusive videos not sold anywhere else,
- 83+ page Power Yoga for Sports Baseball/Softball manual,
- How to evaluate your problem and imbalanced areas (9pages),
- Power Yoga for Sports Pose book 1 & 2, learn the how and why of yoga poses for your game
- All About Joints 80 page lesson,
- Mindfulness worksheets (14 pages), face it if you are not training the mental game you are putting yourself at a disadvantage to win.
- Athlete evaluation video,
- Goal setting book,
- 2 hours of LIVE taped workshops "how to spot imbalances before they become injuries",
- Dominant eye video and why it is important to know,
- Bow and arrow analogy video and how this improves your game,
Don’t wait…take your health and success into your own hands in your own home, just like the The New York Yankees, & New York Mets did with Gwen Lawrence and many other Professional athletes do, now you can too!
Check out other opportunities too like a personal online evaluation by Gwen herself, The Way of the Mindful Athlete online Course the same course Gwen wrote and taught to the entire NY Giants staff and team and now uses with the NY Knicks under the Zen master himself Coach Phil Jackson. Gwen was named “The Best Innovation in Sports Medicine” by ESPN Magazine…now is your time to work with her and WIN!
About Gwen Lawrence:
Gwen Lawrence, BS LMT e-RYT500 Registered Yoga Therapist has been described as a “visionary” and “leader” in the yoga and sporting world. Her innovative approach to using ‘Power Yoga’ as a means for greater performance on the field has attracted the attention of professional athletes and teams throughout North America.
She has over 20 years experience as a seasoned athlete, yoga practitioner and teacher, as well as massage therapist. Gwen is a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is here to guide you through your teacher training process. Gwen’s unique combination of dance, massage and yoga training experience, coupled with her extensive knowledge of anatomy, and nutrition, provide her clients with overwhelming benefits.
Gwen is the yoga instructor for 5 Pro teams in NY. Her writing appears in Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Fitness Magazine, Shape Magazine, Yoga Journal, Cosmo, Details and shape.com, espn.com. She makes regular appearances on NBC TODAY show, Good Day NY, Dr. Oz. She was featured in June ESPN Magazine at the “Best innovation in Sports Medicine” as well she is a featured teacher for Gaiam DVD’s and Ads.
Ratings and Reviews (0)
This Course Includes
|24 hours on-demand video|
|Streaming from mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion|
|100% money back guarantee|
|Caterory:||Baseball/Strength & Conditioning|