Air Raid Quick Gameby Spread-N-Shred
If I had to use one word to describe an Air Raid Offense it would be Efficiency. The best passing attacks have efficient schemes that rely on their Quarterbacks to have high completion percentages. Quick Game is a way to attack Defensive Structures & Coverages in an Efficient Manner, getting the ball into your play-makers hands in space. I also believe that the Air Raid has simplified the Quick Game to the point that anyone could use these Base Concepts. However if you want to advance your quick game we go into detail about how you can use Motion & Formation to dress up your quick game and keep the defense guessing. Thru this course we will teach you all about how to use Quick Game whether you are a pure Air Raid team or you are just looking to improve your Quick Game, these schemes can be used in any offense. If you want to learn all the secrets of the Air Raid Quick Game look no further than this course, which will include:
- The base Variations of the Air Raid Quick Games, including QB Reads & Progressions
- How to make adjustments to get the most out of the concepts while staying simple for your players
- How to Package Backside Concepts in order to attack any defense or coverage
- Using Motion & Formation to get an advantage on the Defense
- Incorporating your Quick Game in your RPO Schemes
- Learn how Quick Game can be your answer to scoring in the Red Zone
- Film & Playbook Sheets to show you exactly how to use the Quick Game Concept
The Spread n' Shred Community was built by coaches for coaches. The Spread n' Shred Staff consists of College Coaches from across the country as well as several extremely successful coaches at the High School Level. All courses are designed for instructional purposes and made in an effort to help our fellow coaches as much as we can.
Please feel free to reach out and talk football anytime!
Follow us on our multiple Social Media Platforms: