Beginners Guide to Fitness and Muscle Buildingby Gamliel Sassoon
Are you new to fitness?
Do you want a professional personal trainer to design a workout plan for your level?
Do you want a complete guide to how to workout?
Well I have created it here! Included in this course is over 50 exercises. Detailed video explanations. A complete tutorial to fitness and a 30 day beginner program!
Best of all, I make it super easy for beginners. All you have to do is watch a couple of videos, and you are ready to get started in the gym.
Learn the essential keys to exercise
Learn how to stretch before and after exercise
Learn what to do to get in great physical shape
Included in the course are:
Complete guide to stretching
Exercises for your abdominal muscles
Easy to follow routines
I also explain why you are doing the exercises you are doing.
This is the PERFECT workout for anyone who has under 6 months of experience in the gym.
You may be confused by all the different information there is out there about fitness. The majority of information about weight training is misleading. Most armature fitness enthusiasts train to become bodybuilders, ignoring balance and functional strength, the keys to injury prevention and physical health.
The correct way to train is by combining stretching, balance, and strength
I will give you the formula for a fit and healthy body, in just 30 days.
When I typically walk in the gym, I am torn. On one hand it is great that I see other people trying to stay healthy. On the other hand, I see guys, girls, and adults who lack proper posture, incorrectly move, and risk injury. I wanted to help everyone out by teaching the knowledge you need to know to work out safely, and get the most benefits out of going to the gym.
If you go to the gym and you want to know how to exercise efficiently , this course is for you
Here is what's inside the program:
Part 1: Essential Concepts
Compound vs Isolated Movements
Part 2: The Work Out
Your Weekly Plan
Part 3: Full Exercise Program
Week 1: Movement
Week 2: Movement and Muscle
Week 3: Muscle and Strength
Week 4: Movement and Strength
This course is perfect for guys, girls, men, women, or anyone who wants to up their fitness knowledge. If you go the gym, you need this course!
Learn the essential exercises to enhance your posture, increase your balance, feel more stable, and reduce injury.
Scroll Up And Enroll Today to Begin Your Physically Life Changing Journey
My name is Gamliel Sassoon, and I have worked with a variety of athletes and clients, in Brazil, the Dominican Republic, and the United States. My passion is helping my clients achieve their optimal health applying behavioral science, correcting physical movement, implementing nutritional coaching, and designing physical training programs. My #1 priority, is addressing your specific barriers to achieving the peak of your physical health.
Licenses & Certifications
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Health Coach and Certified Personal Trainer
- Conditioning to The Core Certified: Exercises and Programs to Enhance Athletic Core Stability, Strength, and Power.
- Athletic Body in Balance Certified: Strength and Conditioning Programs for Athletes
- John’s Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health: MAS in Community Based Primary Health Care Programs in Global Health
- Pennsylvania State University: Psychology
- Health Coaching: Habit and nutrition coaching to produce long-lasting change. Worked with nutritionists and personal trainers in Brazil to develop weight loss programs; applied motivational and inspirational techniques with clients to help them overcome emotional barriers to a healthy lifestyle
- Athletic Training: Developed agility, speed, power, and strength programs for professional athletes. Coached athletes from lacrosse, basketball, and soccer. Worked on improving balance through stability and mobility training, corrected postural imbalances. Increasing speed, power, and quickness.
- Personal Training: Application of stability and mobility training, functional movement training, circuit training, corrective exercises, and more. Creating basic programs to enhance physique and lower body fat %.