Drills For Advanced Players25,00 $
This fast-paced, instructional tennis course uses high level players to demonstrate drills and games to:
• Improve performance
• Keep practice and lessons exciting
• Improve footwork and strokes
• Handle large groups of players
• Make tennis a "moving experiece"25,00 $
50 Best Tennis Tips for Players, Coaches & Pros25,00 $
Master Professionals, Ken DeHart and Jorge Capastany, explore the 50 Best Tennis Tips in this instructional tennis course.
• A teaching system that is easy to use
• Correct stroke and strategy deficiencies in your game
• Tennis tactics broken down into simple and easy to use concepts
• Games and drills to improve your game
• Learn the 3 speeds of hitting the ball, the 4 targets, the 12 steps to footwork and mental tuffness skills
• Tips from some of the greats: Laver, Braden and Hopman
Skills, Drills, & Games for Intermediate Players25,00 $
Who is this tennis course designed for? Intermediate players who want to take their game to a new level, coaches who need new ideas for their USTA teams or high school teams and tennis pros who need some new ideas to inspire their lessons.
Ken designed this course to feature actual intermediate players demonstrating skills and games to improve your practice and match play skills:
1. Experience movement & warm up drills to get you into the game and more agile on the court.
2. Fast action on-court drills for Intermediate Players –everyone’s favorite for competition and fun.
3. Easy to use tennis tips to improve Intermediate Level Players match play skills in games and match play – easy to remember
You will love these games to practice and improve your tennis game, both fun & competitive25,00 $