Shot Put Statistics & Biomechanics (London `17 and Birmingham `18) by Shaun Pickeringby Global Throwing
This lecture was recorded at the 1st European Shot Put Conference 2019 in Tallinn. Shaun gives a great insight to the shot put statistics on major championships and analysis of the biomechanic projects from the London 2017 World Championships and Birmingham 2018 World Indoor Championships.
ALL EUROPEAN SHOT PUT CONFERENCE 2019 LECTURES:
1. ELITE ROTATIONAL SHOT PUT by Dale Stevenson
- Technical Training of Tom Walsh
- Strength Training of Tom Walsh (practical session)
- Planning of Training for Tom Walsh
2. ELITE GLIDE SHOT PUT by Wilko Schaa
- Practical Throwing Session with David Storl
- Practical Strength Training session with David Storl
- Glide Technique on example of David Storl
- Planning of Training for David Storl
3. ELITE WOMEN ROTATIONAL SHOT PUT by Vésteinn Hafsteinsson
- Rotational Shot Put Session with Fanny Roos (practical)
- Rotational Shot Put Technical Theory
You might also be interested in ELITE DISCUS lecture series by Vésteinn Hafsteinsson (coach of World Champion Daniel Stahl and Olympic Champion Gerd Kanter).
Shaun Pickering is a former Olympic Athlete, Coach and Commentator. He has a great love of the sport and a desire to promote the Throws in a positive way.