Steve Nash Tennis Ball Series Part 1
1 Minute Each Hand
- Snatches: Hand starts under/snatch with hand over top - pounds
- Hit & Cross: (timing and reaction) - violent crossover below the knees when tennis/lacrosse ball hits the ground. Cross and snatch with opposite hand on top.
- Hit & Through the Legs: Same instructions as hit & cross. Sink hips on the through the legs dribble.
- Hit & Behind the Back: Same instructions apply as hit & through the legs.
- Toss & Cross: (quick hands) - Once you toss the tennis/lacrosse ball, crossover, snatch ball with hand over top.
- Toss & Through
- Toss & Behind the Back
This course is designed to improve your ball-handling from all aspects such as ball control, rhythm, footwork, hand-eye coordination, etc. Take ownership, hold yourself accountable, and trust the process in developing a tighter handle!