Two Ball Drills
Basic 2 ball drills to start to develop comfort in handling the ball with both hands and being able to do multiple things at once.
30 Second Intervals
- Pound Dribbles: Same Time (with or without resistance)
- Pound Dribbles: Alternate (with or without resistance)
- In & Out Dribbles: Waist and Knee level pounds
- Leveled Dribbles: One ball low with fingertips/Other ball pound dribble (switch after 30 seconds)
- Pound and Crossovers: At own pace - 1 or 2 same time pound dribbles into crossover. Advanced* No dribbles in btw crossover*
- Pound and Through the Legs: At own pace - 2 same time pound dribbles into through the legs with one ball, exchange hands with other. (switch after 30 sec.)
This course is designed to improve your ball-handling from all aspects such as ball control, rhythm, footwork, hand-eye coordination, etc. Take ownership, hold yourself accountable, and trust the process in developing a tighter handle!