Elite Functional Exercise (EFX): Postural Bodyweight Training19,00 $This course was developed by elite Special Operations trainer Mark Lauren. This training system builds incredible strength, melts fat, and drills postural habits that will transfer to all areas of your life. These cutting-edge workouts are designed to safely challenge you to the max, ensuring you develop a high-performance physique as quickly as possible.
This course contains:
- Warm-up: Prepare yourself for the main body of the workout with dynamic movements that increase your body's temperature and flexibility. (5 minutes)
- 3 Workouts: Mark leads you rep-for-rep through nine exercise complexes that use 27 postural bodyweight movements to develop maximum strength, stability, and stamina. (30-35 minutes)
- Cool-down: End the workout by calming your nerves while clearing built-up lactic acid and further improving flexibility with passive and isometric stretches. (10 minutes)
You Are Your Own Gym19,00 $Use the body you have to build the body you want.
Lose the most fat. Gain the most strength. NO GYM OR EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. 9 quick workouts for all fitness levels.
Using nothing but your own body, a bit of floor space, and bodyweight exercises that engage many muscles at once, Mark Lauren, elite trainer of US Special Operations troops, as created short, incredibly convenient workouts that simultaneously build strength and endurance while burning fat long after their completion.
This course is broken up into 3 difficulties for Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced athletes. With three total-body workouts per level, each workout makes use of systematic changes in training intensity and volume to keep you challenged at just the right level, ensuring you the best body of your life, injury-free.19,00 $
Mobility Rx19,00 $Mark Lauren's mobility workouts are safe, build strength, burn fat, and improve the mobility of your ankles, hips, and shoulders so you can move effectively in day-to-day life and sports.
With the ability to move your limbs freely around a strong, stable spine, you will be able to move with ease, pain free. The stiffness that comes with age, sedentary living, or too much strength training often causes poor movement patterns that eventually lead to pain and dysfunction.
In Mobility Rx, Lauren guides you rep-for-rep through two workouts that teach you to move with grace, balance, and coordination for a lifetime of peak performance.
This course includes:
- Two 25-minute training sessions
- 10-minute movement preparation
- Exercises and stretches to improve mobility and flexibility