Teen Athlete Success Case Study
- You will be listening to this recording for about 20 minutes. So set aside a time and place you can sit quietly and close your eyes while you listen.
- Do not listen to this while driving!
- This audio works best if you give it your full attention in a place where you can relax and be comfortable.
- It’s perfectly ok to fall asleep during or after it finishes
- Listen as often as you like, the more you do, the better it works for you.
- Activate your imagination as you create scenes, feelings, and words that sink into your power mind and body.
- Enjoy and have fun with it, it’s all YOU!
This course encapsulates how athletes can train their mind to get to the next level on and off the field. Craig Sigl dives into what it takes to increase confidence, resilience, and gumption all by changing our inner thought patterns in an easy to follow mental tutorial. Mental Toughness Academy: Training and Overview: Kids learn most efficiently from experience-based learning. This means stori...